Ok, so I got the skinny on the 100 things thing. Most people seem to make pages soley dedicated to this list, but I'm not really feeling like I want to do that. So, without further ado....here is my 100 things list. Oh, and btw....I'll probably do this over the course of the day since (hopefully) like most folks, I can't think of 100 things about me right off the top of my head.
Ahem, here we go.
1. I was born October 18th, 1974.
2. I have one older sister.
3. I've had three dogs in my lifetime: Max, Barney Rubble and now Buddy.
4. I had my first wreck 2 days after I received my licsense.
5. I tell everyone that I don't like seafood (but I will eat tuna..lol).
6. I work in a health club.
7. I hate my job.
8. I've had a bad roommate.
9. I've been to more gay bars than straight bars (and I'm hetero!)
10. I have a cat who is almost as big as my dog (who is a beagle).
11. I've been overweight since middle school.
12. I've never been thin.
13. I've been made fun of for being fat.
14. I feel people notice me more now, and I do not like it.
15. I enjoy art.
16. I'm not very shy, I overcompensate by talking too much.
17. I love to cuss like a sailor...and enjoy the shock on people's faces.
18. I generally get mistaken for the child of my household when telemarketers call.
19. I've answered internet personal ads...and it was OK! I lived to tell the tale.
20. Men customers (where I work) are generally more condensending, whereas the women yell.
21. I've been here the 2nd longest, yet make the least.
22. I want children when I "grow up".
23. I like acting silly whenever and however possible.
24. My father is sick.
25. I never thought in a million years I'd know so much about the function of the liver.
26. If my father should not make it, I'll probably move home to live with my mother.
27. If my father should not make it, my mom will probably not recover from it--and I believe she will be close behind.
28. I hate thinking of either of those things, I'd rather lose a limb.
29. I really like happy thoughts, so let's move on to those :)
30. I had a best friend once who, although not sexually, I loved so much that I could have spent the rest of my life with her..and been ok with it.
31. I've only been in love once.
More to come!
One Phat Grrl
onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

<< Home